OOHology is seeking an experienced Account Executive who can bring strategic leadership in marketing and communications to a diverse range of accounts across both traditional and digital channels.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary liaison between the agency and the client, providing top-to-bottom account service to multiple assigned accounts
- Build, maintain and grow strong and lasting client relationships
- Provide thorough, thoughtful and strategic direction and leadership to both client and internal teams
- Spearhead the development and presentation of comprehensive marketing plans, project proposals, creative briefs and strategic recommendations
- Oversee project initiation, coordination, production and management
- Reconcile client billings against estimates and/or established retainers
- Identify and foster opportunities to expand service to existing clients
- Take initiative to develop expertise in clients’ businesses and industries
Education and Experience
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and 2-4 years previous work experience in marketing, advertising, public relations or another related field.
Nature of Work
This is a full-time, salaried, on-site position. Contractors will not be considered.
- Ability to think critically and act decisively
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Excellent organization and time management
- Experience managing client relationships and motivating internal teams
- Working understanding of website design process and best practices