Account Executive Intern
OOHology needs an intern, but not just any intern. We are looking for a sharp-minded go-getter who’s hungry for the opportunity to gain valuable industry experience in fetching coffee for our caffeine-powered Accounts Management team. We kid, you also have to pick up dry cleaning.
You’ll be happy to know that an OOHology internship entails more than just grunt-work and menial tasks. It’s a challenging role that provides a window into what a career in advertising is really like—even more so than that weekend you binge-watched Mad Men.
During your reign as Account Executive Intern, you will work with the OOH Accounts Management team on key areas like cross-functional project management, strategic marketing analysis and recommendations, and financial processing. You will coordinate with and support the Accounts Management team in the following areas:
- Develop knowledge of agency systems and support account managers in any way needed
- Own specific research and strategy projects
- Develop knowledge and ownership of proposals, estimates and billing
- Summarize meetings and next steps through reporting
- Learn project management and organizational skills for creating, monitoring and tracking projects — and more!
You will also work closely with the following cross-functional departments: Traffic, Marketing, Creative and Web Development.
Approximately 20-25 hours weekly. Schedule is flexible.
- Current student majoring in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or Business
- GPA of 3.0 or above