Associate Creative Director
The Associate Creative Director is responsible for all creative output associated with their accounts. Duties include interfacing with clients and designers to ideate deliverables from brand identities to integrated campaigns. The ACD must be able to focus on the high level of client needs such as audiences, goals and intents for creative.
- 5+ Years Experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Ability to lead a creative team while simultaneously being a team player
- A keen eye for design aesthetics
- Background in web design, UI/UX
- The ability to match style to the spirit/intent of the client and demographic
- An understanding of the psychology of the decision-making process as it relates to design
- The understanding that sometimes less is more
- Strong written and verbal communication
- A detail oriented nature
- Knowledge of SEO and CRM best practices
- Digital is a huge area... what else do you bring to the table?