Associate Creative Director (ACD)
The Associate Creative Director is responsible for all creative output associated with their accounts. Duties include interfacing with clients and designers to ideate deliverables from brand identities to integrated campaigns. The ACD must be able to focus on the high level of client needs such as audiences, goals and intents for creative.
- 5+ Years Experience, preferably in an agency environment
- A detail oriented nature
- Strong written and verbal communication
- The understanding that sometimes less is more
- An understanding of the psychology of the decision-making process as it relates to design
- The ability to match style to the spirit/intent of the client and demographic
- A keen eye for design aesthetics
- Ability to lead a creative team while simultaneously being a team player
- A strong background in copywriting
- An existing portfolio is required for consideration
- A background in writing content for web
- Knowledge of SEO and CRM best practices
- Digital is a huge area... what else do you bring to the table?