Associate Creative Director, Copy & Branding
The ACD Copywriter is responsible for all creative output associated with their accounts. Duties include interfacing with clients, designers and other copywriters to ideate deliverables from brand identities to integrated campaigns. The ACD must be able to focus on the high level of client needs such as audiences, goals and intents for creative.
- 7+ Years Experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Ability to lead a creative team while simultaneously being a team player
- Be able to direct creative that supports the goals and brand identities we have identified for our clients.
- Have a background in branding
- The ability to match style to the spirit/intent of the client and demographic
- An understanding of the psychology of the decision-making process as it relates to design
- It is imperative that you be able to write from different perspectives, “voices”, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- A detail oriented nature
- Experience in leading branding workshops and an understanding of branding processes
- A background in web design/development
- Knowledge of SEO and CRM best practices
- Digital is a huge area... what else do you bring to the table?