Lean & Mean Sales Associate
Are you ready to escape your corporate overlords? Read on...
OOHology is seeking an ambitious and energetic Business Development Associate to help us expand our clientele. You will be the face of the company and will have the drive and dedication to follow an effective sales strategy, be willing to learn, and be a true team player. This position will report to Amy Scott, our Director of Business Development.
- Conduct research to identify new clients and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Present and promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and agreements ensuring adherence to company rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales activities, sales, and revenue in company CRM
- Establish relationships with new and existing customers
- Proven experience in a business development or similar role
- An ease and expertise in one or more of the following: branding & identity, digital marketing and web development
- Proficiency in CRM software and digital agency processes are a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Accountability for responsibilities
Compensation & Benefits
- A competitive salary + commission/bonus structure
- Full employee health insurance with buy-ups available for spouse/family coverage
- Company matched 401K plan
- Vacation + company holidays your first year
- A gorgeous office environment where you will work hand-in-hand with our team of experts
NOTE: This position is for our Louisville HQ located at 908 S. 8th Street - easy access from I-64 and free parking.