Director of Client Services
OOHology is looking for our next dignitary in the role of Director of Client Services. The perfect person never backs down from a challenge, is an excellent mentor, knows how to navigate client expectations and excels at growing accounts in the process. In addition to overseeing our account services team, this role works closely with our creative, development and marketing department heads to ensure the work is on strategy, on time, and on budget.
Make no mistake: This is a role for a veteran. The ideal candidate has been around the block and back. We want someone who has an opinion, knows how to share it professionally, and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- 10+ years of Advertising or Marketing Agency experience.
- Proven track record in managing and growing accounts. Must be a strategic thinker and able to combine and recommend agency services so as to add value to client relationships and projects.
- Proven track record in crafting and shepherding new processes related to project management, account onboarding and other client-facing initiatives.
- We are digital at our core, so this role must have a technical understanding, and be comfortable in using project management systems, presentation software, collaborative documents, spreadsheets, content management systems, etc.
- Experience in crafting and participating in large presentations / pitches.
- Deep understanding in at least two of the following three areas: Branding, Website Development or Marketing.
- Comfortable establishing, managing and reporting departmental KPIs and other metrics.
- Outstanding written and oral communications as well as people skills.
- A Bachelor's Degree in either a business or technical discipline is preferred.