Full Stack Web Developer (Front End Heavy)
If you’re a mid to senior-level full stack developer, we’d love to know more about you.
The full stack developer is a jack of all trades, ready to jump into tasks ranging from creating database queries and APIs to crafting new views and user interfaces. Excellent communication, self-policing scope, and time management are all part of the role.
We have an exciting environment and are one of the few creative agency’s in the region specializing in advanced Web Applications. Smoking hot UX, design and amazing front-end capabilities are all part of our recipe. “This is not your peepaw’s web development shop.”
This is a full-time, salaried position open to US applicants. This is an on-site position for our Louisville, KY office. We are not currently looking for outsourced or offshore applicants.
- Proficiency in front end effects and animations
- Can craft responsive HTML / SCSS layouts from PSDs
- Prior agency or in-house development team experience
- Has worked with MySQL databases, creating custom queries to access and write data
- Well honed attention to detail and the initiative to check your own work thoroughly
- The ability to work thoughtfully and productively in a team environment (no lone wolfs need apply)
- Some experience working in Laravel creating MVC web applications
- Prior experience working with Wordpress
- Familiar with React & Redux
- Familiarity with build systems such as Gulp / Grunt / Webpack
- DevOps / sysadmin / AWS experience