Junior Laravel/PHP Maintenance Developer
OOHology is always looking for talent!
If you're a junior to mid-level back-end developer with experience in Laravel, PHP and MySQL, we'd love to know more about you.
The maintenance BED (back end developer) is responsible for addressing client requests (changes, functionality additions, etc.) in web sites and web applications that have previously been developed by the agency. You will frequently have to work with designers and FED (front end development) to affect the required changes.
Our functional groups are well-defined with design and front-end development handled by their respective teams. If you like to produce well-conceived and elegant custom code, this is the place for you.
We have an exciting environment and are one of the few creative agency's in the region specializing in advanced Web Applications. Smoking hot UX, design and amazing front-end capabilities are all part of our forte. "This is not your peepaw's web development shop."
- Laravel experience
- Custom PHP coding experience
- Object Oriented Coding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well honed attention to detail and the initiative to check your own work thoroughly
- The ability to work thoughtfully and productively in a team environment (no lone wolfs need apply)
- Wordpress experience
- Bugherd / Issue tracking software
- Test-driven development
- AWS configuration and engineering
- The desire to escape your corporate overlords
- It's a big world out there... tell us what else you're into!