Search Engine Marketing Manager
We are hiring a full-time, on-site, Search Engine Marketing Manager.
If you know how to get some serious ROI out of your clients' PPC and SEO, we might just be BFFs.
We're looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You'll manage SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You'll also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing based on keyword analysis
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising
- This position will also be partially responsible for implementing digital campaigns outside of Google, Bing and Yahoo for other paid, digital initiatives.