Search Engine Strategist
We are looking for a SEO expert to manage all search engine optimization.
The strategist will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. They will also be responsible for developing SEO strategies for web projects during the architecture and initial strategic phases.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- 3+ years of SEO experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO