Senior Account Executive
OOHology is seeking an experienced Senior Account Executive who can bring strategic and effective leadership to a diverse range of accounts who utilize OOH’s expertise in marketing, branding and web development.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary liaison between the agency and the client, providing hands-on account service to multiple assigned accounts
- Build, maintain and grow strong and lasting client relationships
- Provide thorough, thoughtful and strategic direction and leadership to both client and internal teams
- Spearhead the development and presentation of comprehensive marketing plans, project proposals, creative briefs and strategic recommendations
- Oversee project initiation, coordination, production and management
- Reconcile client billings against estimates and/or established retainers
- Identify and foster opportunities to expand service to existing clients
- Take initiative to develop expertise in clients’ businesses and industries
Desired Qualities and Skills
- Ability to think critically and act decisively
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Excellent organization and time management
- Experience managing and fostering client relationships
- Ability to positively collaborate and motivate internal teams
- Working understanding of website design process and best practices
- Overall positive attitude and demeanor
Education and Experience
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 5 years previous work experience in marketing, advertising, public relations or other related field.
Nature of Work
This is a full-time, salaried, on-site position. Contractors will not be considered.