Senior Account Executive
OOHology is seeking experienced Senior Account Executives.
OOHology is seeking an experienced Senior Account Executive who can bring strategic leadership in marketing and communications to a diverse range of accounts across both traditional and digital channels.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary liaison between the agency and the client, providing top-to-bottom account service to multiple assigned accounts
- Build, maintain and grow strong and lasting client relationships that achieve client marketing objectives
- Provision of thorough, thoughtful and strategic direction and leadership to both client and internal teams
- Oversight of project initiation, coordination, production and management within the agency
- Spearhead the development and presentation of comprehensive marketing plans, project proposals, creative briefs and strategic recommendations
- Identify and foster opportunities to expand service provision to existing clients; support the Director of Client Services in new business development
- Taking initiative to develop expertise in the client’s business and industry, acting as an extension of their team and becoming essential to their success
Desired Qualities and Skills
- Ability to think critically and act decisively
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Excellent organization and time management
- Experience managing and fostering client relationships
- Ability to positively collaborate and motivate internal teams
- Working understanding of website design process and best practices
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 4 years previous work experience in marketing, advertising, public relations or other related field.