UI / Interactive Designer
You design kickass experiences, right? Right!
It’s about time you introduced yourself. We’ve heard a lot about you. Like how you’re a damn good interactive designer with an innate talent for delightful user experience. Or about all of those times you really got to know a client’s specific pain points before you churned out one of the most impressive digital experiences this side of our solar system. Oh, and best of all? It converted the client’s visitors to customers, and you did it all without it puffing up your ego.
So, yeah, we’ve heard of you.
We’ve heard that you’re pretty cool to work with. You’re funny but never mean. You’ve got thick skin and you never forget about Mother’s Day. Pets are drawn to you, at least most of the time. Good people are good people — that’s important to us.
Best of all, you can be trusted to produce ridiculously good work. You’ve got four or more years of experience, rocking it out in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch. You’ve solved hairy challenges with thoughtfully creative digital solutions AND you’re able to explain your work to children because you’re an A+ communicator. You know the drill. If you have to prototype something to get the idea across, you’ll find a way. We’ve always loved that about you.
Oh... and you say you live close enough to Louisville to make it to our sweet office digs every day and on time? That's awesome, because we can't do this caliber of work without a lot of face time.
I hope we'll see you soon!
- 4+ Years Experience, preferably in an agency environment
- A keen eye for design aesthetics
- The ability to match style to the spirit/intent of the client and target personas
- An understanding of the psychology of the decision-making process as it relates to design
- The understanding that sometimes less is more
- Strong written and verbal communication
- A detail oriented nature
- An existing portfolio is required for consideration
- Knowledge of SEO and CRM best practices
- Wordpress experience preferred; HubSpot is optional, but desired.
- Digital is a huge area... what else do you bring to the table?