Web Development Account Executive
OOHology is seeking an account executive who can oversee and manage some of our more sophisticated website and online development projects. The ideal candidate will have strong client service experience combined with a technical/development background.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the liaison between the agency and the client, providing hands-on account service to multiple assigned web development accounts
- Build, maintain and grow strong and lasting client relationships
- Provide thorough and thoughtful leadership to both client and internal web development team
- Provide ongoing client support and expertise in client’s content management system upon website launch
- Oversee project initiation, coordination, production and management
- Reconcile client billings against estimates and/or established scopes of work
- Take initiative to develop expertise in clients’ businesses and industries
Desired Qualities and Skills
- Ability to think critically and act decisively
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to translate highly technical development work in way that clients can understand and actively respond
- Conversely, the ability to translate the client’s needs/feedback into actionable items to be executed by internal teams
- Ability to work independently and proactivelyExcellent organization and time management
- Experience managing and fostering client relationships
- Ability to positively collaborate and motivate internal teams
- Working understanding of website design process and best practices
- Overall positive attitude and demeanor
Education and Experience
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 2 years previous work experience in marketing, advertising, web development or other related field.
Nature of Work
This is a full-time, salaried, on-site position. Contractors will not be considered.