NOT AFRAID TO PULL RANK.
Should your search engine optimization program be focused on achieving better rankings for your most relevant keywords?
Or should it be focused on increasing relevant, qualified traffic?
Or should it be focused on converting your traffic to leads and purchases?
Or should it be focused on encouraging people to share your links and become a word-of-mouth sales force?
Or should it be focused on monitoring your analytics for solvable user experience and website performance issues?
Or should it be focused on reaching local searchers on desktop or mobile devices, to increase foot traffic?
The answer is Yes. Which means the answer is Oohology.
Here’s what we will do:
- We’ll assess your business goals, budget and resources.
- We’ll custom-craft a search engine marketing and site optimization plan to meet those goals using all the tools at our disposal: search engine optimization, conversion optimization, local search, linkbuilding, and more
- We’ll give you detailed quarterly plans tied to your business goals, in terms you understand.
- We’ll provide regular report cards so you know how we’re doing.
- And we’ll communicate with you as frequently as you like to make sure you’re confident of the work we’re producing.
Here’s what we won’t do:
- Sell you services you don’t need.
- Sell you services you can’t use.
- Disappear for months at a time.
- Send you reports you can’t interpret.
- Set goals that don’t have business value.
- Keep you in the dark about what we know about search (if you’re interested).
- Force you to learn as much about search as we do (if you’re not.)
Intrigued? Then give us a call to hear about the results we’ve achieved for clients like you.
Do it! Contact Us! We’d love to work on your search engine optimization.