NOT AFRAID TO PULL RANK
When a consumer goes to Google, they type in what they’re looking for, hit search, and roll through the top few answers until they’re satisfied, bored, or given humans’ dwindling attention span, distracted into another web portal… Aw, it’s a video of a baby sloth scratching!
Your website needs to be found before baby sloths intervene. Trust us on this one.
That’s where Search Engine Optimization (SEO) comes in. By building great content on your site, Google looks at it and says, “Oh, that seems like it would be relevant and helpful,” and therefore puts your website higher in searches. Of course, it’s not all keywords and links anymore.
Our SEO efforts typically include:
- Assessing your business goals, budget and resources.
- Crafting a search engine marketing and site optimization plan to meet those goals using all the tools at our disposal: search engine optimization, conversion optimization, local search, link building, and more.
- Detailed plans tied to your business goals, in terms you understand.
- Providing clients with regular report cards so you know how we’re doing.
- We communicate frequently as you like to make sure you’re confident of the work we’re producing.
Our SEO practices have given clients huge boosts in business. Dauenhauer Plumbing saw a 40% increase in business after working with us. Don’t take our word for it, though.
Yeah, that sounds good, doesn’t it?