- View All
- view allviewAll
- web designwebDesign
- online adsonlineAds
- social mediasocialMedia
- 3d modeling3d
- print designprintDesign
- video productionvideoProduction
- creative writingcreativeWriting
Architecture, Planning and Design firm TEG needed a site that looked and felt like them. Modern, sleek and adaptable. They also needed a complex solution for their expansive portfolio. The only solution was a fully responsive, minimalist website. So that’s what we did.
They didn’t want just any ol’ agency
- Improved SEO
- Mobile/Tablet-ready website
- Improved sales tool
- Easy-to-navigate portfolio
- Extremely fast turnaround
When your business model is shifting to online, you best shift, too. ID&A needed a direct channel on sales, and came to us to build a portal that would cater to their high profile clientele. Our solution is not only slick and purdy, it’s sticking money in their pockets (and their clients’).
We de-commoditized these folks
- Real world/web integration
- Web design
- Awesome sales tool
- Branding application
Dauenhauer Plumbing’s business was still going pretty good, even without a marketing plan or a website that helped generate leads. But they came to us because pretty good isn’t good enough, so we said, “Alright, let’s make it rain.” But not in way that it would rain so much your sump pump can’t keep up. That’d be bad.
We opened a
pipeline of leads
- Content strategy and building
- Social media magic
- Web development
KING PIN: FOUR SITES, FOUR STRIKES
- Brand distinction
- Better appeal to audience
- Websites built for any device
- Much improved SEO
Ebonite International is the world’s largest producer of bowling balls and accessories with over 50 percent market share. But they needed digital distinction among their many brands, so we provided each with its own unique home on the web.
The Parklands of Floyds Fork will be one of the largest metropolitan parks in the country, and needed a site that was sophisticated enough to handle the content that comes with that scope. They chose to work with us because they needed a custom-designed CMS and complex Google Maps overlay. We gave ‘em that and more.
A community project we’re proud of
- Fully-responsive website
- Web design
- Front-end/back-end development
- Crazy good SEO
- Custom Content Management System
- Google Maps overlay integration
Staxxon came to us with a remarkable, innovative product with the potential to transform the shipping and storage industry. What they didn’t have? Any branding, assets, a website, or a clear idea of how to convey the benefits of their product to their target audience without a lengthy, technical explanation.
- Brand standards manual including tagline
- Digital assets including 3D animations
- Infographics to sell the benefits of their product
- Strategic consulting for product launch
Contemporary Gallery’s website had begun to look out-of-style, so they came to us to bring them up-to-date. They needed custom photography to really sell the uniqueness of their home furnishings. They were also looking for new and original ideas to use mobile technology to generate additional foot traffic to their retail location.
- Modern, on-brand website connects online to in-store experience
- Print marketing integrated with mobile to drive foot traffic
- Beautiful custom photography conveys value of their products.
Marketing soup-to-nuts, bolts, and heavy equipment
- Created brand avatar used in trade shows, offline marketing
- Increase email database effectiveness
- More brand consistency in print materials
- Ability to update website frequently
Phoenix Processing is a distributor for water recycling systems and mining equipment. Their website and print collateral were dry, technical, and a little unfriendly. They needed a website they could update, a custom email marketing template they could recycle, and a friendlier marketing presence.
Payment Alliance International provides ATMS, payment processing and other innovative financial services like mobile payment solutions. Their existing website and marketing materials were inconsistent and incomplete, not conveying the trusted, secure and cutting-edge image they needed.
Cashing in with a consistent brand & sharp copy
- Clear, compelling brand standards applied consistently
- Rich media ads that generated high CTR
- Brand & search engine friendly website built for conversion
Ironically for a company all about personality typing, their website was businesslike but didn’t convey personality and warmth. Clearly communicating the benefits of their services was a struggle. And the checkout process for their resources was so complex, even the owners couldn’t reliably navigate it.
A client who was just our type
- Fewer phone calls, more online sign-ups for training
- Lowered administrative expense
- Greatly improved user experience for sales of resources
- Better site structure for search engine optimization
Cupcake frosting made even more irresistible
- Beautiful, luscious custom product photography
- Slick, enjoyable shopping cart experience
- Fully-integrated social media feeds
- UX driving cupcake divas and rockstars to sales. Cha-ching!
Badass producer of awesome gourmet cupcake icings. No website. No online shopping cart. No pretty pictures of tasty delicious iced cupcakes. Social profiles that weren’t driving sales.
Helping Patients find information, doctors, & each other
- Information-rich, navigable patient & physician resource
- 3D assets clarify the device’s unique features
- Easy to update physicians directory
- Patient discussion forum for those helped
Aptis Medical supplies a unique artificial wrist replacement joint. They needed a website not only as a patient education center, but also a resource for physicians performing the procedure. We created engineer-perfect 3D renderings of the device, and a rich web resource to connect patients with physicians and each other.
Here's some phone numbers if you'd like to talk to a human being. (freak)Chicago: (312) 436-2322 Louisville: (502) 416-0143
You want to meet us before you decide? Fair Enough.Meet the Team
Do you have Questions? Maybe our handy dandy Illustrated FAQ can help.Download our faq (8.4mb pdf)
Nosey? this is what we're tweeting about:
- Please wait while my tweets load