If your brand has fallen flat, it’s time to clear your calendar. We’re going to inject some adrenaline.
No, this isn't a yawn-inducing lecture or thinly disguised sales pitch. This is a living case study. It’s the true story of architecture firm, Hafer, and their path to discover who they really were as an organization. Their remarkable results didn’t just speak for themselves, they screamed. So much so, they were invited to present their story with the Evansville Design Group to put on this event to walk everyone through their rebranding process. This event is co-sponsored by the AIA of Southern Indiana.
You’ll learn how to:
- Determine if your current brand is working
- Conduct a successful rebranding
- Build a brand that reflects your organization
- Enhance your brand story and tell it properly
- Create a brand that engages your targeted clientele
- Utilize your brand in digital and print
- Launch your brand internally and improve company culture
- Propel your brand to market and grow your client base
- Evolve your brand over time and cultivate it for years to come
Aug. 30, 6:30 pm — 8:30 pm EST
There are two ways to attend this one-time event.